Lydia and Lola



Lydia owns a company called Panda Panther that does high end digital effects for commercials. I think that is a great name for a company. Panda Panther! Growl! Pow! Munch! Her daughter Lola is the kindest, most patient child I have yet met. On this particular day she received a bit of abuse from a slightly older, much more aggressive boy who knocked her about. She totally kept it together and basically did the gentle little girl version of the smile and shrug.

Recently I have taken to writing down the bit parts of my dreams when I wake in the morning. Yesterday morning I woke up just as David Ben Gurion was telling me "Moshe Dayan is like a lascivious frog. He eats everything up but leaves no answers." I guess that documentary on the Six Day War I watched on Monday night really got me thinking.

4 comments:

kelvin freely said...

did you really have that dream or is this another one of your "I was just dreaming" moments.

also check me out on my webcam.
www.x.com

Toddy said...

Really had that dream. Bizarre, even by my standards.

DEMMON said...

That dream is the dopest I have heard in awhile.

Straight poetry.

I wish I had the discipline to transcribe my dreams. They feel so insightful in the morning. By about 10AM they seem completely retarded. Yours stands the test of time.

Toddy said...

I've found I can't really transcribe the dream as much as write down the cast of characters and maybe a few setups or objects I remember.

Something like this. . .

Jodi Kern
Jeff Haggert
Trevor King
A red suitcase

Thats about as much as I get right now.

Then that Davind Ben Gurion/ Moshe Dayan thing.
That was like finding a nugget of gold.