Parris

I met Parris my first summer in New York. I was working in a studio six floors up on Spring Street as an apprentice editor, he sold leather jewelry down on the street just to the right of the door. I'd see him every day, we'd talk everyday. Parris is world traveler, a soul wanderer, the spiritual type. It's the eyes, they tell you he's going out of his way to feel things. He's back in town after an extended trip, in a group show in September around the corner. His new work is full of the stuff he's made of. Good, wandering, feeling stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I steal some of your photos for Person of the Day nominations?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's your site right? if that's your deal then absolutely. -Ed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Yeah, it's my new site/iphone app. I'll give credit where credit's due.

Toddy said...

Looks like the whole app is just one part of Ok Oh blog writ iPhone app.
Interesting.
Do I get royalties for creative?

Anonymous said...

Sure. For every person you nominate who gets selected as Person of the Day - NYC, I'll give you 15% of my revenue from iPhone app purchases for that day. And don't worry... we're going to branch out to other populations besides NYC.

Toddy said...

Nah, I just think you ought to call it the "Ok Oh Blog App" or "Toddy Stewart's Way of Doing Things App."

Something, you know, good and honest, like that.