Mr. Jokelson, Brooklyn

Elliot comes from a long, unbroken line of Jokelsons. Or at least it would seem that way. Sometimes we meet, unplanned, in the sauna. He likes it very hot. Hot enough that our conversations are generally short. I have celebrated a couple of Passovers over at the Bloomberg house with Elliot and our talk generally meanders to film and the possibility of working together on some future project. We have never worked together on a project. For a while Elliot was keen on learning my physical exercise routine. I told him all I do is punch some boxing bags of various sorts, surf inconsistently, play soccer badly and sit in the steam room. I am not sure if this sort of fitness regimen struck him as efficacious. Oh yeah, I also tap my feet while sitting at my desk. A lot.

More on Mr. Jokelson here and here.

No comments: