Technical Difficulties

Thanks to Time Warner Cable, my internet connection is at a sub-56k modem level.
This precludes any posting of any form from my home.
I figure the whole deal with this site is that I walk over to the big metal cabinet, open a drawer, pull a polaroid and scan it. All in deft, knowing movements in a defined space.
To put a file on a little lipstick drive and bring it to work to upload just isn't in the conceptual cards.
Some day perhaps those goofballs at Time Warner Cable may figure out what makes my internet so slow. More likely I will just can them altogether and poach a Verizon connection from my friendly neighbors.
Considering the delinquent quality of Time Warner Cable service, morally I am finding stronger ground to stand on concerning that action.

Actually I don't mind living an internet-less life at home.
I reckon the absence of the web makes me more present around there.

1 comment:

Casson said...

Glad you figured out a work-around.