Courtesy MLusk, Weather Records
Let's see, what have I been up to lately?  Well, for starters I had a great summer.  I mean, really pretty great. We had all the fun in the world.  And I didn't drink too much! That was great.  Then I got really busy at work.  And right around the time that really started to roll I got sick.  And that was terrible! Because it weren't really just sick, it were allergic reactions, which turned my whole head upside down and knocked me sideways.  The good thing was that the family had made off to California for a quickie holiday so they didn't have to deal with me twitching and sneezing and snotting all over my pillow.  And I held it together while my clients were around.  And that was a feat!  Wow! And that hasn't totally gone away yet.  The allergies and stuff.  And so then the family came back but I haven't seen them hardly at all as I've been at the grindstone, trying to make sense out of other people's ideas. And that can be hard! Whew!  

3 comments:

Matthew Lusk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, what gives!

Matthew Lusk said...

For some reason, I walked out of Housing Works without this funny paperback. Later, I would find that it is a rare, out-of-print volume worth somewhere in the neighborhood of two hundred USD. Schnikeys.