Sacred Heart, Williamsburg

I used to walk over the 14th Street hill to elementary and junior high school and to the Presbyterian church my family went on Sundays mornings. The 14th Street hill was, and remains, a serious hike. Both ways. At the very top sits Sacred Heart Church and school, where a lot of the friends I'd make later at Catholic high school attended. I never ever, for a minute had any hint of envy of those kids. Although, story has it, Brendan Frasier went there for a while. And I love Brendan Frasier. Anyhow, the real question is, what would you rather have on the front of your shirt, AIG or Unicef?

4 comments:

Handy said...

what sort of question is that? AIG is evil and unicef is good. the question really is: are you a trekky or a star wars head?

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Handy, I think the most pressing question is, what does he like better, hotdogs or hamburgers?

BigDan said...

No, it's all about cake donuts vs. the puffy airy kind. That says so much about a person. I think all the guys that play for Man United like the puffy kind because they're a bunch of puf'tas.

Holly Caruthers said...

I say he is trekky, hamburger, cakey.
Obviously Unicef.