M. Lusk and L. Kohl



Soup Night at Lara's house within the last three years. Funny I should pick this one out this morning. Soup Night was started five years ago and grew into a weekly Sunday dinner during the winter months. Sometimes there would be four people, sometimes there were 12. Always there was soup, and almost always there was M. Lusk. He has been Soup Night glue.
Last night M. Lusk was set to make corn chowder and bacon soup for one of the few Soup Nights we've had this season.
My wife and I had to back out at the last minute.

4 comments:

DEMMON said...

Dude, I am such an idgit.

I have been reading your blogs for the past bit wondering why the hell you are saluting all of these people.

*are these people in pain?*
*is Toddy on some sort of melancholy downward spiral?*
*is this an art project?*
*is this part of some horrible joke that I haven't cathected between the lines?*
*wtf man, I mean...wtf????*

I have felt so out of the loop reading these things. I have also felt like a dirty, filthy voyeur.

But I keep on coming back and looking at these beautiful people and wondering what the trip is.

Today I read the heading of your blog, and it is all making sense.

Thanks for the pics and the mystery that i didn't need to unravel...this is one of my daily entertaining spots.

Toddy said...

You now, this whole blog thing is funny to me. I respect it grudgingly.

I feel the same way about photography maybe.

Octopus Grigori said...

Mmm, corn chowder.

Toddy said...

Apparently Soup Night happened last night and my wife and child were able to attend while I was at work.

That M. Lusk never fails.