Opera and the Art of Blog Maintenance

Every time I hear scratchy old recordings of a male opera star I think its Caruso.
Jonatan says he always thinks its Jussi Bjoring. Typical, Jonatan is a Swede.

I surfed in Montauk this weekend.
I ate Japanese food this weekend.
I had pancakes and eggs and bacon for breakfast.
I drank beer and sake.
I watched a film by Yvon Attal that was very good.
It had Charlotte Gainsbourg in it and she is very pretty.

My back is sore. Right between the shoulder blades.

Benji had a baby girl named Riley B.

( This has been a test of the Emergency Blogging System. It is only a test. If this were a real web log, the above statements would have some obvious sentimental, expositional or esoteric purpose.)

3 comments:

Toddy said...

Obvious and ecoteric don't go together all that well.
In this case, I'll make an exception.

scs said...

They go together well in this case.

Toddy said...

I was hoping for that.